Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stockinette Market: Taking a Break

Hi, friends! First off, thank you all SO much for your kind words on my next steps in this industry.  I am completely overwhelmed with your love and support, and am so excited to see where the next chapter of my life goes. It's a big transition, and I'm feeling my way on a lot of things, not least of which is figuring out who I am as a person and what my priorities in life are.

On that note, I wanted to formally state that the Stockinette Market will be going on an indefinite hiatus.  It's been a big struggle in the past year or so to figure out where it fits in terms of priorities as both my design work and my work at Brooklyn Tweed grew, and I found it often getting pushed further and further to the backburner.  Rather than try to shoehorn it into the gaps between all my other work and do a shoddy job of it as a result, I've decided that I'll be taking a break from it for the foreseeable future while I figure out what path I want to take.  I hope to come back to it in some form, whether it's spot checks on Hot Right Now, or analysis on specific topics, or some other bit of knitting statistical nerdery that strikes my fancy.  Thank you to everyone who's been reading and analyzing along with me over the past two years.  It's been so great to share this information with you every month.  Please keep in touch, and let's keep on looking critically at the ebbs and flows of this wonderful industry!

16 comments:

  1. I do not even understand how I stopped up here, however I believed this put up used to be great. I don’t realize who you might be however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger in the event you aren't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.BUT i am looking this blog Cotton Scarf in India.

    Cotton Scarf in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m always found this relevant content.Ecommerce image editing company.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mate. I am really impressed with your writing talents and also with the layout on your weblog. Appreciate, Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays. Thank you, check also event marketing and business event invitations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 63b1b624453ebbc2eecebaa0da605fe7
    sms onay
    numara onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 6c53e607a2b2e3f37a22fb1fe8bb612f
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete