Tuesday, October 30, 2012

An October in Images

Untitled
Kinnearing the Yarn Harlot at Webs.

Untitled
The crew waits in line for the first day of Rhinebeck to open. . .

Untitled
along with lots and lots of other people!

Untitled
Lovely yarn in the sunshine.

Untitled
A llama with an unfortunate haircut.

Untitled
A Shetland lamb.

Untitled
A Romney ram.

Untitled
A ride over to Peak's Island.

Untitled
Sunset starting in Casco Bay.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
Nesting.
Wishing you an equally wonderful fall!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and so sorry for the delay in reply! I let the blog comments get away from me for a bit there. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love that llama's haircut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Again, facepalm on taking this long to reply--so sorry!) This llama was legitimately one of my favorite parts of the weekend. He was amazing!

      Delete
  3. My family's house is on Peaks. Did you do a photo shoot there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO sorry for the delay in reply--the blog comments got away from me for a bit there! Unfortunately, I haven't yet been able to set up a shoot on Peaks, but absolutely fell in love with it on this visit. One of my best friends just moved out there, so I was headed over for dinner and knitting! :)

      Delete
  4. Bristol Ivy! I can't believe you were at Rhinebeck and didn't stop to see me. I always have a booth there, selling my handwovens, and hope you will come by next October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen! So sorry I didn't get to see you--I was with a group of about ten people and I think there were a few barns we missed entirely. Next year, I promise!

      Delete
  5. Get accurate NCDEX tips from a reputed firm Epic Research to earn better and bigger in share market.

    ReplyDelete